WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Atlanta Spring GTG!
It's that time of year. Let's have a GTG for Georgia's "Watch Idiot Savants".

Everyone who can attend is invited. Please tell your friends and cross post on any forums or other watch collector sites.
All are welcome, the more the merrier!

Sunday, April 22
1:00pm until 4:00pm
We can stay later if anyone wants to and anyone that needs to show up later due to Church services, please don't hesitate, come on down.

Pappsito's Cantina
2788 Windy Hill Road Southeast Marietta, GA 30067 (770) 541-6100

Bring your entire collection. I've already spoken to a few locals and we can already expect to have a nice showing of Doxa's, Omega, Rolex's, Sinn's, Lum-Tec's, Seiko's, Helson's, as well as many of the other boutique makers and even a Blancpain or two.

Good food, cold margarita's and a buffet of nice watches should make for a fun afternoon. Don't miss it. Let's put some faces with the names. Bring your significant others.If you are able to attend, please PM me with the number attending so that I can maintain a somewhat accurate headcount for the reservation.

See you soon...
Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It would be really great if you guys could join us. There is a lot of Lum-Tec love in our group. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
can't wait, wife just said she' love to go :001_smile:
That is great, Alex! Looking forward to seeing you. Did you notify Rusty that you will be coming so he can add you to the head count? If not, I will tell him, just let me know. Thanks! Cheers, Bill P.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts