WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Atlanta GTG Saturday lunch Dec. 3, 2011 Lum-Tec will be showcased

If in the Atlanta metro area, or beyond, plan to be with us for an ATL GTG at 1pm Dec. 3, 2011 at Pappasito's Cantina on Wendy Hill Road. These gatherings are always fun with great people and fabulous watches! Join us!

Here are a few shots from our last GTG. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Richard it will be good to see you again! Joe, we look forward to meeing you.

As always, it will be a fun gathering! :thumbup1: Cheers, Bill P.

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Now that is a sweet pile-o-watches!! :thumbup:

Wish I could make it down to Hotlanta, but it's a bit to far for me..

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Atlanta Dave, great that you are planning to come to the GTG! It will be good to see you again.

Andrew, sorry, but I don't know about that watch. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Is everything still on for Saturday? I'd hate to drive 240 miles on Saturday morning just to find that it was called off or postponed. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

OkeefenokeeJoe

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, Joe, everything is on for Saturday. It will be great fun! Looking forward to meeting you. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
20,795 Posts
Man I'm really hoping to make it, but it's not looking good. Just way too much going on this time of year....

But I'm not giving up hope, I'm gonna try! (gotta keep trying to get *my* B3 from Dave! LOL!)

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Scott, make an extra effort to join us Saturday as we are all looking forward to seeing you again. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The 3rd has arrived! If in the Atlanta area join us for a great time! :thumbup1: Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i800collect is correct. That is the M49 automatic. It has a brushed stainless steel case and the watch sent me is on a very nice rubber strap with a matching brushed stainless steel buckle. This watch has a hacking function for precise time setting. Today at our GTG this watch got a lot of attention. With a retail price of $795 it is a great value. Check the Lum-Tec site for more details on this great watch. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
thanks both of you, I thought that was the M49.. just wanted to make sure. out of all of the Lum-Tec watches I've seen photos of this one really interests me the most. the M49 is similar to the M61 but with a black dial basically?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts