WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our fall 2012 ATL GTG was a great success! We had 19 WIS, one spouse and one Jr WIS (age 3). There were over 200 watches from all different manufacturers. Lum-Tec, as in the past, was a great sponsor. The Lum-Tec t-shirts and Lum-Tec watch display were well received.

Hexa sent a t-shirt which was given to a WIS who has a new K5000 on pre-order. He and I were the only ones who knew about Hexa and we shared about this new watch model. As one might say, " a great time was had by all"!. :thumbup1: Cheers, Bill P.

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
Wow! That's my kind of party! Well done fellas!

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
Looks like another great GTG! Well done! :thumbup1:

200 watches brought by the members?!?! :w00t: :w00t: Wow, I think that outdoes the last couple Tampa GTG's with twice the attendance. Well done all! :thumbup1:

I'm pretty bummed to have missed it. I was actually all ready to go, but we had a rather serious family emergency Thursday that's still affecting scheduling, so this had to be bumped. Life goes on... :sad:

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
LOL to the SEAL reunion Ladd! :lol:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Rockmastermike ...

It was great to have met you at the Atlanta Gathering, and thanks for modeling my personal watch on this national forum!

I am honored and glad to have been some help in your decision. It looks really good on your wrist!

I have worn mine almost every day since it was new and exposed it to some pretty harsh issues, with nary a problem.

I have a personal friend that's a fighter pilot and he wears his SCB1 daily, with nary a problem.

I have another friend that's a ICE Agent and a firearms instructor. He wears his SCB2 on a daily basis, most often on the firing range, with nary a problem.

Yes ... it is RUGGED AS HELL!

One more thing ... YOUR TESTOSTERONE LEVEL IS GOIG TO GO THROUGH THE ROOF!

Congrats, my friend, and I hope to see you at the next Gathering, sporting your new watch.

OkeefenokeeJoe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.