WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a great GTG in Atlanta this afternoon! I counted 32 WIS and some spouces for the largest GTG I have attended. The people, watches and food could not have been better. An all around great success!

In the group photo that is Rusty, a Doxa forum moderator, and me kneeling behind the table. There were several L-T owners there including borthers Mitch and Perry who were admiring the display L-T watches that Chris sent for us. Nothing like a GTG! Thanks for the Lum-Tec support Chris! :thumbup1: Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
691 Posts
What a wonderful time today, with an extraordinary group of wonderful folks! Well worth the 252-mile trip from Savannah! Bill, you are a class act! Oh, and thanks, Chris, for sending us a beautiful sample collection of your LT watches. You are so kind and generous. Your watches made quite an impression on me, and I'm sure many others.

I may be watch-poor, but today I am rich with watch-friends.

Thanks so much, everyone, I look forward to our next gathering!

OkeefenokeeJoe

·
Registered
20,795 Posts
WOW, GREAT turn out! Well done guys!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Some really great looking watches there & looks like it was a great time. Boy I'm really upset to have missed it, but I couldn't have crammed another nanosecond into this weekend.. :crying:

But hopefully next time for sure. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked for you Scott and was disappointed that you could not make it. I hope you can make the next one!

It really was a great time and the Lum-Tec watches were well received. It was interesting as there were some guys who had not heard of Lum-Tec and some others who had heard of the brand, but had never seen/held one. I heard favorable comments on the display watches Chris sent. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What a wonderful time today, with an extraordinary group of wonderful folks! Well worth the 252-mile trip from Savannah! Bill, you are a class act! Oh, and thanks, Chris, for sending us a beautiful sample collection of your LT watches. You are so kind and generous. Your watches made quite an impression on me, and I'm sure many others.

I may be watch-poor, but today I am rich with watch-friends.

Thanks so much, everyone, I look forward to our next gathering!

OkeefenokeeJoe
What my brother said. Great gathering and a big thank you to Bill and Chris.

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
How fun!! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
It was my first GTG, it was fantastic. My wife and I drove up from Savannah Georgia and let me tell you, the meeting was fantastic. You couldn't meet a finer bunch of guys, all the watches were outstanding and the service at the restaurant was 5 star.
On the way out my wife says...She can't wait for the next one...WOW...Good excuse to get another watch...lol.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wombat, you are always welcome at our GTGs mate! We do have fun! :thumbup1: Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You were missed, Dave, and we hope you will be able to join us when we have another GTG in the Fall. Cheers, Bill P.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts