WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at the IWC Men's Portofino 544805 for a long time, and today, for "Black Friday" (even though it's Sunday), Ashford is offering it for $22,000 - - - 50% off the list price.

I'm torn between pulling the trigger and getting a great deal, or realizing that "if it sounds too good to be true it probably is just that."

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don’t worry and pull the trigger :)

Ashford watches are authentic. Don’t worry and pull the trigger :)
I’ve just received the following watches and they are perfectly genuine.
IWC Spitfire Doppel for 48% off the retail price.
Corum Admiral Cup Challenger for 55% off.
Hamilton Xcopter for 50% off.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I bought my wife a Zenith watch from Ashford for X-mas. All their stuff is authentic and the are trustworthy and very reputable. I got a 75% discount on the Zenith I bought her......almost too good to be true and the watch is fantastic....she loves it.
I bought 2 Ebels (mother and sister gifts) from them and an Omega Speedmaster about 14 years ago.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
:thumbup1: Bought my first Angular Momentum from them. Smooth as 18 year old Scotch, them
again, that was 13 years ago. For a Grey Market dealer, one of the best.

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
Ashford watches are authentic. Don’t worry and pull the trigger :)
I’ve just received the following watches and they are perfectly genuine.
IWC Spitfire Doppel for 48% off the retail price.
Corum Admiral Cup Challenger for 55% off.
Hamilton Xcopter for 50% off.

Any chance of some pics of these watches? Apologies if you already have but I have a short memory....

·
Registered
206 Posts
They do have some nice prices. Picked up the Hamilton Navy Khaki from them where many of the other gray market online dealers were $200 more than their price. To bad they don't have other IWC watches. The Mrs. was looking at an IWC Portuguese 3714 recently at the IWC shop.

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
The OP has been answered, and although things have become a bit more 'flexible' on non-sponsor discussions, this is just turning into a free advertising thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.