WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't with 100% accuracy tell if they are from the model pictures, or maybe the mock ups are different from reality.
The question, is the blue/teal & green/lime & orange and so forth the same on all these different models or are there variation between the family's of watches to make them unique color wise.
Of course I must purchase a blue lumed Lumtec in 2013, but if the blue's are all different hues; it's going to be harder to choose. Now I have to pick between colors and style too. Even a tougher choice.
And the cobalt may have the same blue lume or cobalt style blue too, I am sure we will see that one soon too.

I think the oranges are all the same, but the others I can't tell for sure.
Anyways I love all the color Lumtec has injected into the 2013 lineup, allows for more individuality of personal taste.
And I think it will draw in new customers, and maybe some new people joining our little forum here.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hope the wife wants a pink one
BUT hope she doesnt because they she will want as many watches as me
I would REALLY go broke w/ watches AND handbags for her
if i wanna dress mine up, a paracord is a few bucks less than a freaking Prada purse !!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh can you imagine if women caught the "boyfriend watch" bug and wanted a different color for every outfit they have, in every different style, that would get really expensive.
You would never get another watch again, the upside you would be borrowing their watches.

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
I can't with 100% accuracy tell if they are from the model pictures, or maybe the mock ups are different from reality.
The question, is the blue/teal & green/lime & orange and so forth the same on all these different models or are there variation between the family's of watches to make them unique color wise.
Of course I must purchase a blue lumed Lumtec in 2013, but if the blue's are all different hues; it's going to be harder to choose. Now I have to pick between colors and style too. Even a tougher choice.
And the cobalt may have the same blue lume or cobalt style blue too, I am sure we will see that one soon too.

I think the oranges are all the same, but the others I can't tell for sure.
Anyways I love all the color Lumtec has injected into the 2013 lineup, allows for more individuality of personal taste.
And I think it will draw in new customers, and maybe some new people joining our little forum here.

If you calibrate your monitor properly, they should be dead on. The only difference will be in finishing - matte - gloss can play light tricks. But the actual tones are exact pantones. Our monitors are all calibrated when we draw these.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Chris

If you calibrate your monitor properly, they should be dead on. The only difference will be in finishing - matte - gloss can play light tricks. But the actual tones are exact pantones. Our monitors are all calibrated when we draw these.
Thanks for responding, but I see teal in the G Series, sort of a baby blue in the M Auto Series, and cobalt blue in the Abyss series.
So guys am I the only one seeing this. Light tricks indeed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.