WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Premium Member
50+ and some actually work.
My comment was based mostly on Invicta's choice of styling which may or may not be your own. A good percentage of my watch choices center on dial layout, dial color, legibility case design etc.

Registered
I have been mistakenly obsessed with Invictas for some time now. I own three and my wife has two. After reading only a few threads it seems that the general consensus is that Invictas are (DELETED). I've never had problems with them until now. The rubber on both of the straps that my coalition model has cracked. Invicta sells replacement bands on their website ($100 each) but they are always out of stock. So now I have mixed feelings about this brand. Anyone know where I can find new straps for a Coalition (Model #0671) .
Ebay?

Super Moderator
Although the BunkerBoy thread appeared only 5 (long) months ago, the thread you 're answering was Rlunaii79's very first thread, which appeared on August 20, 2018, and his very last thread (the one you are responding to) appeared on August 22, 2018 and it's our fault for not deleting it at the beginning of 2019.
Thanks for playing the game, but since he hasn't shown up in 4.3 YEARS, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a response!
Building Font Event Magenta House

21 - 28 of 28 Posts