WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My AD just called has one coming in Thursday! I always get first shot at all watches and wanted to offer to any member! No markup you pay the retail,tax,and shipping! I am well trusted and All here can vouch! I just wanted to offer this to a member here if any are interested! No money made on my part!!!!

·
Banned
9,122 Posts
Mike: This is great gesture on your part. I am sure someone will benefit from this.

BTW, are the LVs rare out there? I am hearing that they are more common place; but, only in certain regions.

No doubt someone will be thrilled to see this post!

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Yea, they've leveled out alright. I can go into an AD almost 3 of 5 times & see an LV in the case. And the used market has quite a few too, though not at deals. Used dealers are still trying to get more than MSRP. Unbelievable as you can go to an AD & get the same thing WITH a warranty for less.... :confused1:

Though as with the other Subs, the AD's ain't discounting them.....

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hard to get in AZ. I bought one had it for a day and flipped it at no profit. I did not care for the green bezel. But this is only the second time my AD and he is #1 in Az for Rolex sales!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I think it depends on the AD. One of our AD's in town usually has one. The other one is usually crying about how they can't get them.

·
Banned
9,122 Posts
I have to agree. I was able to walk into an AD in the spring and get one; however, another AD gave me the 'rarity' story and how a person needed to spend six digits a year in order to get on the list to get one. Needless to say, all my referrals go to the AD that was fair about it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Mike - great gesture brother! We will expect the same experience when you get the SS Daytona call...:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts