WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched the web off & on several times and have failed to find a Benrus collectors website. Is there one?

Thanks
Darren

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Your on one of the best American Watch Forms on the internet now! :thumbup1:

Welcome to Watch Talk Forums. We have many collectors on this site that have a wealth of knowledge.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
I've searched the web off & on several times and have failed to find a Benrus collectors website. Is there one?

Thanks
Darren
Welcome to the American Darren!

There are some of the hardest core collectors of Benrus
here, trust me!

Just do a search "Benrus" on the forum... you will find a TON of
examples!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome to the American Darren!

There are some of the hardest core collectors of Benrus
here, trust me!

Just do a search "Benrus" on the forum... you will find a TON of
examples!
Greg is correct. In the last few months I have had the pleasure of reading and learning a great deal of information about Benrus on this Forum. It has really opened my eyes to that brand.

Tanks
FJF

·
Registered
656 Posts
If you're looking for specific answers to your Benrus related questions, you're in the right place. Post away, & someone will be along with an authoritative reply

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a dedicated Benrus website.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Unfortunately, Benrus production records are in short supply compared to some other manufacturers. So, we here on the American endeavor to share the knowledge that we earn.

You often find you are not alone and others have had the same question or, already know from experience what the answer is and are willing to share it............:wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts