WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious to see how you like it, etc. I own one of the Bull series, but I would like it more if it was an automatic. I havent seen too much discussion about this particular model. The only criticism I have heard is that it is difficult to wind because of the position of the crown and its proximity the the strap. Just wanted to get someones thoughts.

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
I wear mine at least 1-2 times/week. I really like it. Its not hard to wind if you use a back and forth motion with your thumb instead of pinching it like you would on other watches. The crown tube is designed to allow you to wind it from the front. Its an awesome watch.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Hi,

I have two A16H (different finishes) and as Chris already said it is an awesome watch.
Winding them is a little more 'work' than with a regular positioned crown, but I wouldn't say it is difficult.

With the good old Unitas disappearing from many model ranges I'd say go for it now that you still can!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I ended up getting the A16H. You guys were right, it is a fantastic looking watch. I would have to agree, it is not necessarily difficult winding the watch, just takes some getting used to. I love the Bull 45 design and this has definitely turned into one of my favorite models. This is my first mechanical watch, is there any issues overwinding the watch? Lately, I have just been going until I feel it somewhat tight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts