WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I'm new and am writing from Singapore. (chance upon WTF from google)

Very interested with the 2770 and am intending to purchase online. Anybody has this watch and how does it casing looks like?

TIA... :)

BTW, this is a 3955 right?

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Hi xspace and welcome to the Original Invicta Forum. Since Invicta has such a large catalog, I suggest you visit the manufacturer website at www.invictawatch.com where you can view or download the current catalogs.

Our watch pictured above is the Subaqua Noma III but you can see what the model number is by visiting the Invicta website.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the catalog shows the box? I checked it before there aren't any such illustrations.. Thx Rusty...

·
Registered
979 Posts
Here's my Lefty Automatic. I switched the strap on it for this photo.

Believe it or not, the watch is not too comfortable on. And here's why. I'm lefty. I wear my watches on my right wrist. Normal watches have the crown and pushers on the right side. When I wear a watch, the crown and pushers are pointing towards my elbow. When I bend my wrist there is nothing in the way.

When wearing the Lefty, the crown is on the left side. When I bend my wrist, it digs into my arm. Not comfortable. I also own a Russian Diver and it doesn't bother me since the crown is on the right side and doesn't dig into me.

Ironic, the lefty watch is LESS comfortable than the right-handed versions.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, one last qn is what is the dimension of this yellow box? I need to specify it in my courier service provider's website as I am shipping to Singapore. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
boscoe, thx for the reply. The dimension required is actually Breadth x Width x Depth... Really troublesome... sorry.. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.