WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reason I ask is because I am curious as to sizing looks and perception, they are both said to be 45mm watch's excluding crown.
Style wise they are very different, but size wise about the same or is one looking bigger than the other when you are waring them.

So how do they compare ?

I own a Bull45, and I might be interested in that new blue 300 coming out soon, big surprise there:tongue_smilie:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
The reason I ask is because I am curious as to sizing looks and perception, they are both said to be 45mm watch's excluding crown.
Style wise they are very different, but size wise about the same or is one looking bigger than the other when you are waring them.

So how do they compare ?

I own a Bull45, and I might be interested in that new blue 300 coming out soon, big surprise there:tongue_smilie:
I have both of those watches in the display box Lum-Tec sent me for our ATL GTG on Saturday. This afternoon I will pull both out and get a shot posted for you. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Blue_Lum33, Here is a pic of the 300M-XL beside the Bull 45, both 45mm. In the second pic I put the 300M-1 (40mm) between the XL and the Bull 45 so you could see the size difference. Realize these watches have the plastic covers on them as they are new watches and I did not want to remove the plastic. Hope this helps. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you could get an M Tungsten in that lineup next to the Bull and the 300-Ms I would really appreciate it too. I have been wondering for some time how they size up comparably. Thank You.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I'm guessing the XL looks bigger than the Bull for another reason:- it's nearer to the camera due to it sitting on its own bracelet unlike the Bull which is sitting on its back.
Actually the Bull is raised off the table in this photo, but not raised to the same height as the XL. I put a small block under the Bull for the photo. The XL looks larger because it is larger. The case design of the LX makes it larger looking and feeling than the Bull. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
heilong, from lug tip to lug tip, the Bull 45 is 52mm, according to my little metric ruler. From lug tip to lug tip, the 300M-XL is 55mm, again, according to my little metric ruler. Hope this helps. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's just that the Bull from outside lug edge to lug covers my entire wrist, it's pretty much as big as I can go for my wrist size.
I like big watches, but for my wrist the 300XL might be just too big. So I might have to go to the 40mm

Edit:
Then again 3mm is nothing spread out

·
Registered
40 Posts
If this helps you out, I have both the Tungsten M52 and previously bought the 300MXL. The M52 fits me great, but the 300MXL was way too big. I ended up exchanging the XL for the 300M version and it is a much better fit for my 7.5 inch wrist.

Here is a picture of the 300m

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.