WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post 'em if you got 'em :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The discontinued XXL line up from ORIS was one of my all time favorite classic designs in a watch.

Lets see what you got.

Classic, chrono, full day

Chrono

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Jeff,
Yes, those are some classy looking watches! :thumbup1:
I've always felt there was a simple elegance to a classic "clean" dial.

Of course if I were the proud owner of such a beauty, I'd have to wear it a couple of inches farther up my arm than most folks. A 6.25 in. wrist and an XXL don't exactly compute!

Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think we love our XXL Chrono!!!

Here is mine Jeff, I'll see you on all the other forums:laugh::laugh::thumbup:

Crown close up

Day Date window close up

Dial shot

And a very poor webcam wrist shot:blushing:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is mine Jeff, I'll see you on all the other forums:laugh::laugh::thumbup:
I knew i could count on you Carlitos :thumbup:

Your XXL shots are great, and you know it is my favorite watch that i keep comming back to time after time :wink:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Love the Full Day Date

I am a new member to the forum after having been a reader for quite some time. After seeing your XXL's, I couldn't resist posting my own XXL Full Day Date. I purchased it back in...'03...I think it was and I love it. While it is the only Oris I own at the moment, it has become the favorite of my collection. The only negative with the watch (if you can call it that) is due to my own everyday wearing of the watch, it has some...scrat...er, I mean, "character marks" on the bezel (although, still a beauty imo). Forgive the lackluster photo. I intend to take some better shots at some point.
-LS

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only negative with the watch (if you can call it that) is due to my own everyday wearing of the watch, it has some...scrat...er, I mean, "character marks" on the bezel (although, still a beauty imo)
Hi LS, welcome to the forum :thumbup:

Those character marks make the watch look loved IMHO :001_wub:

Look close at my XXL chrono and it makes yours look new in box :lol::lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

New member checking in! I recognize some of your usernames from the Fan of Oris Forum. I will post some pictures of my XXL Date when I get a chance to take some. It's a pre-2004 version without the red rotor.

Sorry for the poor image quality. Just took this with my cell phone cam.
Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts