WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there are watch collectors that get together in the St. Petersburg, FL area? I mean besides the annual Tampa GTG that I missed a few months ago (but attended the previous few years in a row).

Doesn't have to be on the scale of a GTG or anything, just a few folks that get together.

Dan

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Hi Dan. Windy & I come down for a week during spring training. We're helpless baseball addicts and go to Phillies games in Clearwater, and when we visit my aunt & uncle in Fort Meyers we take in a Twins or Red Sox game too. We try to make the rounds - Tampa to meet WWIIBuff, WatchFan1, astrosfan, and occasionally Scott D and we drove to Boca to meet gatorcpa also. Keep an eye out in this forum for announcements of any sized GTG.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is WatchFan1 around? According to his profile he hasn't posted in five months. And he hasn't answered calls to his cell phone. I don't think I have seen him in over a year...

One thing we have a lot of in this area, baseball spring training! Oh the tourism!

I'll keep watch and see if there is going to be any GTG activity in the Tampa Bay area.

Thanks,

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Is WatchFan1 around? According to his profile he hasn't posted in five months.
He's around. You're confusing his last visitor message with posting activity on his profile. He hasn't had a visitor message on his profile in 5 months (it's a very unused feature). He posts to threads almost everyday (his last post was last night).

Send him an email or PM, I'm sure he'll reply... :thumbup1:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts