WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep hearing about some new Invicta designs for 2008. I am asking from those of you that may know some facts or from being at this cheese game longer than I, will we see some truly new Invicta designs in 2008? Or, is it more likely we will see some very slight changes in the current lines?

I for one would like to see some all new designs. If they do, I hope not all of them will be the size of one of the hub caps on my car.:blink:

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
If history is any teacher, there will be NEW and REFRESHED models from Invicta.
And I sure hope you don't have spinners on your wheels. . . EL might get ideas for a spinner multi-function Swiss parts movement. . . cheeeeeeeese.;)

I know this, for you Invicta skeleton fans, there will be perhaps the biggest Invicta skeletonized model on a bracelet (46 mm) upcoming as an OTV in January. Gold tone and stainless bracelet choices.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I think there will be more innovative stuff. But a lot of this is in the eye of the beholder. Where some see innovation, others define these same designs as rip-offs of other watch companies. I'm particularly looking forward to the redesign of the Reserve Speedway.

It's gotta be tough to constantly come up with new designs-- I mean, you've got a crown, a case, a dial, and a strap/band.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
I think there will be more innovative stuff. But a lot of this is in the eye of the beholder. Where some see innovation, others define these same designs as rip-offs of other watch companies. I'm particularly looking forward to the redesign of the Reserve Speedway.

It's gotta be tough to constantly come up with new designs-- I mean, you've got a crown, a case, a dial, and a strap/band.

I am gazing into my crystal ball right now, revo. The picture is cloudy, very cloudy. . .. oh, I see it. . . a new design from Invicta. The belly button watch/heartbeat monitor. . . for all you health-conscious WIS's out there.:D

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
A dragon eating a stingray, or visa versa on the dial with least two pearls. Design inlayed with the finest crushed green 1980s vintage mountain dew bottle glass.

·
Registered
297 Posts
the next js watch will be a tiger to go with the dragon jim let it slip during the presentation i posted it at the old site

1 - 6 of 6 Posts