WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered this one. It vaguely resembles the planet ocean if I recall.

Anyone have this one?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looks nice but wish it had solid end links. I also believe it is a big bugger at around 48mm. Overall though, looks like a very nice watch.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I was seriously looking at that one also, looks nice. Post some photos when it arrives if you are able.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If my luck holds, it will be defective and I will have to send it back as I did with the last two Invicta's I ordered.... I must be jinxed.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
If my luck holds, it will be defective and I will have to send it back as I did with the last two Invicta's I ordered.... I must be jinxed.
I have been lucky, after over 40 Invictas I have never had a DOA or defect. Absolutely nothing has ever gone wrong. Sorry to hear about the bum watches. I hope it comes in ok.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have that one with the black dial and bezel and I love it. Came in perfect shape and works perfect, I have worn it a lot, more than some more expensive models. Mine is on the bracelet which is one of the thickest and heaviest I own. It is big, but so am I and it works well for me. I saw the one posted with the mop dial and the strap, anybody know where I can find one of those? Ilike this one enough to have a couple variations. If the size is ok for you, I would try one. Now Im sure I want a Planet Ocean.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I don't have one but it looks nice. It will be put on my wish list.

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Let us know how you like it...
I do like the coin edge bezel and the overall oval design...
Simple yet still distinctive...
I have looked at this one as well, just didn't pull the trigger..yet

1 - 20 of 21 Posts