WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meijin (Michael) has been posting that rose gold Potger Pietri and has got me wondering. . . do any of you own other Invicta Watch Group brands i.e. Potger Pietri, S. Coifman, Activa, and Brizo?

If so, what can you tell us about them? And please post pix.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I'll let you know January 4th. Based on Meijin's glowing review, I just ordered the Potger Pietri in black. I love big watches. Not fond of the movement, but it's 50mm so we'll see.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got this Rose Gold Brizo Tonneau off ebay for under $20 shipped and added an ostrich skin band. My wife thinks it is one of the best looking watches I have. It's basicly a fashion watch but does have Swiss Quartz and recessed pushers for the subdials. I think the original sell price on ShopNBC was $99.
.....Just today I was walking out the door at Big Lots and saw a group of Activa watches for $8 each. The one I got actually looks nice once I took the leatherette band off it. I put the black leather strap that was on the Brizo on the Activa and will give it to my father-in-law for Christmas as he was wanting a "dress/Sunday" watch. The dial looks really like MOP although I'm sure it's not.

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
My wife bought some Brizos. Not bad for a $29 watch. It offers the value of watches that sell for five or six times more...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts