WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,122 Posts
@James13: Not a lot of watches? I thought the purpose of the museum was not only to promote the history of the company; but, also for the public to see a wide range of current offerings. I am surprised to hear this. In fact, I was under the impression, some ADs got extra watches due to the demand at that time.

·
Registered
881 Posts
@TF I was a bit surprised as well. The show I went to in Atlanta was at Worthmore Jewelers and they simply did not have as many models as I have seen at other AD's. As far as vintage pieces I only saw a handful as well, but it was well worth the trip just to hear some of the history and the vision for the future of the company. From what I was told Ball intends to be completely in-house within 5 to 7 years.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
881 Posts
I suspect it will make little difference in the value of their current offerings. What will be interesting to see is what type of price hike we can expect when they are fully vertical.
JMHO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.