WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. It seems the 9937 is not available at Discountwatchstore.com.

About the listing on ebay, I did notice that. I've contacted seller to get more pictures(actual ones of the watch) because the one used in the listing is just a mere stock picture but he is not replying.

What would you consider an affordable price to pay for such watch? Without overpaying for it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Several online watch discount sites list it for less then Sears, I saw it for $249.00, however it looks like Sears is the only one that has it in-stock. Discountwatchstore.com. has a link on the page to put you on the waiting list, they have it for $275.00 if you don't mind waiting. Good luck!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys,

Thanks for all your replies.

The 9937 being out of my budget, I have decided to go with the 8926C. I made the purchase from the forum sponsor, discountwatchstore.com, which I must admit provided me a very good customer service and I'm fully satisfied.

I know I should not expect the quality of the 8926C to be same as the 9937 but I wish I will still be pleased with it, being my very first automatic watch.

Hope to get the 9937 one day within my budget.

Cheers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share with you my brand new 8926C. I really love it. It's really much better than I expected. It did come with the number 10 on the bezel and with the NH35 movement. If only I knew it would be that nice I would have bought it way before. I'm finding myself wearing only that watch now.

But one thing though. Is is Flame Fusion crystal or mineral because it does not say anything about that at the back of the watch?

Watch Analog watch Light Clock Material property
Watch Analog watch Clock Material property Watch accessory
Watch Arm Analog watch Clock Finger

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share with you my brand new 8926C. I really love it. It's really much better than I expected. It did come with the number 10 on the bezel and with the NH35 movement. If only I knew it would be that nice I would have bought it way before. I'm finding myself wearing only that watch now.
A few years ago I would have recommended the 9937 over the 8926, but only because of the movement and the better bracelet and clasp. That said, Invicta upgraded the movement in the 8926 to the NH35A and that makes a world of difference to me. I love the ability to "hack" to set the time. In my "very" limited testing, my 9937 with the SW200 keeps slightly better time than my Grand Diver with the NH35A, but not enough to have any real world difference. Sadly, my 8926 rarely gets pulled out anymore (too many rivals for wrist time). Enjoy your purchase.

edison

·
Registered
67 Posts
I recently purchased the 9937OB, (January). Mine has the SW200 movement. It is my everyday wear watch. It keeps pretty good time.

I am a new member here and just wanted to give congrats to a great purchase and to wish you luck with your new watch.

tvterry:001_smile:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi tvterry. Thanks and welcome to the forum. Congrats on your 9937 too. It is really a very very nice watch:)

You will surely find it to be a very interesting place where you will get lots of information and help. Members here are very helpful. This forum really helped me in purchasing my 8926C(after reading several threads in this forum and saw positive feedback) and i'm really enjoying my watch.

Though I was looking for the 9937 in the first place but couldn't afford one because of the high price, I have no regret having bought the 8926C. It keeps time very well, the look is incredible, fits well my wrist(small wrist) and get lots of compliment. Who knows? May be one day somewhere, somehow I'll be able to get one 9937 at a very affordable price:p

Enjoy:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.