WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My Silverstone has arrived. Here is a bit more information on the watch and a few more pictures.

The official designation is Silverstone Ref. 110.313F ( Flume ) It's dimensions are 42 mm x 44 mm x 14 mm, and is fitted with a 22 mm strap. The movement is a Heuer Caliber 12 micro-rotor automatic, operating at 21,600 BPH. The Silverstone watches first appeared in Heuer catalogs in 1974 and came in three dial colors, blue, burgundy, and smoke (flume).

Here are a few pictures of the Silverstone and a comparison shot of my Monaco and Silverstone.

Silverstone Ref. 110.313F and Monaco Ref. 73633G

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Silverstone has arrived. Here is a bit more information on the watch and a few more pictures.

The official designation is Silverstone Ref. 110.313F ( Flume ) It's dimensions are 42 mm x 44 mm x 14 mm, and is fitted with a 22 mm strap. The movement is a Heuer Caliber 12 micro-rotor automatic, operating at 21,600 BPH. The Silverstone watches first appeared in Heuer catalogs in 1974 and came in three dial colors, blue, burgundy, and smoke (flume).

Here are a few pictures of the Silverstone and a comparison shot of my Monaco and Silverstone.

Silverstone Ref. 110.313F and Monaco Ref. 73633G

Wow back to back classics they both are very cool; great find on the Sliverstone! Great pics by the way you have an awesome collection there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.