WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RUSTY, AUTOMOVT, CASY, WAUTER, KOI, FOG, BOSKOE, PLEASE GIVE ME THE CURE!!! :scared::scared::scared:

I CANT CONTROL THIS, I PURCHASED THIS WATCH...

IS A CLASSIC 40MM EMBOSSED BEZEL PRO DIVER.
HANDSOME...

AFTER I GOT MY AUSSIES I LOVE EMBOSSED BEZELS.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Wilfreb there is know none cure to this.There is only temporary relief.To find relief you
must find a watch you want then buy it.Then we go into stage two anticipation for its
arrival. Once it is here we find joy and relief,but it is short lived as the symptons come
back and the cycle begins again.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the prob is that invicta relases a new-cool model every 3 months, and what it delivers for its prize is so amazing that i cant ignore it.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
You just can't ignore new-cool Invictas. What do you think of the 360 black IP? It blows me away but the watch is huge. I love the look of the watch and I really like big watches but this one is too big even for me.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i don't like watches bigger tha 43mm, and i don't buy any quartz, but i still think that the 360 is a nice watch.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'm holding out the the Sunday Run before I make another purchase. If I could find the Aussie I want it would've already been on the way.

Dave

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
the prob is that invicta relases a new-cool model every 3 months, and what it delivers for its prize is so amazing that i cant ignore it.
I hear ya Wilfreb,congrats on that cool new pro diver,gotta love the Invicta blue dial and embossed bezel:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts