WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,
Please head over to ballwatch.com for a look.

The 2008 Conductor Chronograph is a slimmer, sleeker design. It is powered by our Ball 2050 two-register chronograph movement.

Best Regards,
Jeremy

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks for the announcement Jeremy! There have been a few "where did that photo come from" photos posted recently, and more than a little speculation has come along with them! Thanks so much for the update!

Regards,
-Jeff

PS - Often when I go to Ballwatch.com, I have difficulty getting past the home page with the scrolling photos of the trains of yesteryear. I click on the "English" icon, but it still won't put me through to the main website - it just keeps scrolling the old photos and playing the haunting music :confused1: Any idea what causes this? I think it might be my terribly slow internet connection.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I saw the watch in person few weeks back and look at the see through case back. So i figure that ETA does not have 2-chrono register movement that is sold to general watch maker so i guess it make sense that BALL use the same movement they use for cannonball. But is still better than no modification.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts