WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member with new watch

Hi there everyone,
I've just joined this forum after buying the latest Ball Watch, EH Classic III. I've checked with my AD and I'm told it should be with me tomorrow
Friday 21 November. I've always been a Rolex man, but I really liked the look of the Classic III, can't wait to unpack it tomorrow. I'll let you know my first impressions of this watch.

Regards to you all, ticktock :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,527 Posts
Welcome to the group and much congratulations on a fine watch. Let us know when it arrives and I will look forward to your thoughts.

Hi there everyone,
I've just joined this forum after buying the latest Ball Watch, EH Classic III. I've checked with my AD and I'm told it should be with me tomorrow
Friday 21 November. I've always been a Rolex man, but I really liked the look of the Classic III, can't wait to unpack it tomorrow. I'll let you know my first impressions of this watch.

Regards to you all, ticktock :thumbup:

·
Registered
633 Posts
That's a nice watch, comes with nice box and features.

I see what Rob means about the thin tubes being more clear than the fat tubes. I also agree with IceHeller that the colored tubes are a bit oddly asymmetrical. I would switch the position of the orange/green in the 7, 8, 10 and 11 positions. And why not a blue/green or blue/yellow option?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.