WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,527 Posts
googled it and found the following at watchprosite:

--------------------------------------
Soprod made the A-10 as a direct replacement for ETA 2892. The width dimensions are the same between the 2892, 2824, and A-10, so the same hands and dials one used for ETA movements can also be used for the A-10, but the A-10 is 1 mm thicker than the 2824, so casing modifications may be necessary. It has a 42 hour power reserve and hacking seconds.
-----------------------------------

Ball has an established relationship with Soprod, they modify movement in the Moonphase, Cannonball and a few other models.

The A-10 seems fairly new so if anyone finds some info, I will look forward to reading it.

·
Banned
4,527 Posts
WOW Steve...making me think, it is a great question.

I also wonder why there can't be more lume on the hands.

I can't wait to see the stacked tubes in action...Steve, having seen them all, what are your thoughts.

·
Banned
4,527 Posts
Welcome to the group and much congratulations on a fine watch. Let us know when it arrives and I will look forward to your thoughts.

Hi there everyone,
I've just joined this forum after buying the latest Ball Watch, EH Classic III. I've checked with my AD and I'm told it should be with me tomorrow
Friday 21 November. I've always been a Rolex man, but I really liked the look of the Classic III, can't wait to unpack it tomorrow. I'll let you know my first impressions of this watch.

Regards to you all, ticktock :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts