WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The eBay vendor, "Android-outlet" appears to be affiliated with the "official" Android website. Android's website quickly changed their pricing after the following e-mail was sent to "Android-outlet:

"Just an FYI. Don't know if you're part of or affiliated with the Android website. If you are, you guys might want to compare notes. While you currently offer the AD765 models on eBay for BIN $120 or offer, the Android site is offering the same for $57 with a free coffee cup thrown in. (U.S. deliveries appear free on both venues.)

Good luck."

· Super Moderator
17,344 Posts
Thanks for the advice, Norm,
but when I go shopping for a coffee mug, I BUY a coffee mug!! 28oz. royal blue ThermoServe.

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the advice, Norm,
but when I go shopping for a coffee mug, I BUY a coffee mug!! 28oz. royal blue ThermoServe.
:cool1: To each his own. My favorite coffee mug is the one with the U.S. Navy emblem that my grandson gave me. (We're both Navy Vets -- many years apart, of course. :laugh:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.