WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys here is the new additions to my collection and I must say by the quick looks I am everyday more impressed with android.

They added a catalogue and that makes look even more expensive and good than already its the android brand

The travel boxes are impressive

And finally

·
Registered
11 Posts
Did you buy those 3 at once? A 7750, Miyota 9015, and a tourbillon? Those are some top line timepieces; very impressive! I'd love to see more pics of the biolume & chrono. Especially the orange glow if you can capture it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thanks! The Tourby was bought before via ebay market and it had some defect it seems the guy managed to get the watch hot and the back case was ejected (now I know why he was selling it at low price) I sent it back to the android awesome customer service for repairs, when it was fixed as I'm out of USA I decided to buy more pieces to combine with the shipping of my Tourby.

And I went for the valjoux and 9015 awesome pieces by the way ill add another post later with pics meanwhile enjoy this one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.