WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is one of Androids latest. I'm a fan, but its still a little large for me and a little out of my price range. What do the rest of you think? Wing, anything else about this watch you'd like to add about the design and/or movement.

•Bracelet: Stainless Steel
•Movement: Seagull TY-802 Automatic Flying Tourbillon w/ 27 Jewels
•Crystal: Sapphire
•Crown: Screw Down
•Clasp: Deployant
•Bracelet Measurements: 8" L x 32mm W
•Case Measurements: 50mm
•Case Thickness: 19mm
•Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200 meters - 660 feet
•Model Number: AD537BK
•Warranty: Two year limited warranty provided by Android.

I just wanted to clarify that these are not my photos. I'm not capable of pictures this nice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well, I don't have this one. So I can't be much help with this one, but I do have the mechanical version and I love it. The dial on the 2 are different, but the case is the same. I went with the mechanical because I like the AM/PM indicator on the dial. I was lucky enough to grab #1/50 and I glad I pulled the trigger on it. It's big, but versatile. Wears great with a polo shirt, but for dinner out with the wife! OMG, that polished bezel shines so beatifully as the light hits it. I even wear mine to work some time. I usually wind up rolling my sleeves up before lunch because of this Houston heat.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awsome, pics thanks for posting. Add them to our photo thread up top if you get a chance. Wear that watch well. WOW. :w00t:

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Both are sweet, but I'd have to go with the AM/PM indicator version. That is just sick!! :001_wub:

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lucky you, there is a version of the Divemaster that is 45 mm. Its not a tourbillion instead using the Seiko NH15A movement. Its already available on Android's website.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Lucky you, there is a version of the Divemaster that is 45 mm. Its not a tourbillion instead using the Seiko NH15A movement. Its already available on Android's website.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
But I want it with a tourbillon!!!!!!!!!!!!! [read in your best 4-year old temper-tamtrum voice...] :w00t:

·
Registered
665 Posts
I'm eagerly waiting for Android to release a tungsten automatic tourbillon... then I'll pull the trigger ;)

I own a Lum-Tec M-28, and its Tungsten case still looks new despite being my daily work watch for the last few years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts