WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All

I just took these pictures with my Droid, so they're not great, but I wanted to share with you my one and only Android watch. This is definitely one of my favorites. This is a beautifully designed case, chunky, but not too big with a slightly domed crystal. The strap is thick and very pliable out of the box. It's priced around $160.00 and may be obtained sometimes for a little less than that. If you're looking for your first Android watch this would be an excellent starter.

•Strap: Leather
•Movement: Automatic Seagull TY2809 w/ 21 Jewels (also hacks!!!)
•Crystal: Hardened Mineral
•Crown: Push/Pull
•Clasp: Buckle
•Strap Measurements: 9-3/4" L x 22mm W
•Case Measurements: 46mm
•Case Thickness: 15mm
•Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
•Warranty: This watch comes with a two year limited warranty provided by Android.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problems, accurate, hand windable, and hacking. I also like that this skely doen't have all that decoration/scroll work that is so typical of a skelly mov't. Nice and clean.

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Yeah that one does have a good look to it. I've just been so worried about buying another chinese movement watch. But I did buy from non reputable brands like stauer, stauer, stauer, and stauer lol. I'm sure I won't have any problems with an android! I do like the seagull ST-6D

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
the nice thing about Android, if you do have a problem they will take care of it.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ha, the irony has not escaped someone's attention. I was wondering how long will it take for someone to comment on that.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
One of my best friends received this exact model for Christmas from his wife. He's just now getting into watch collecting, and he absolutely love his! I'm thinking that was one heck of a watch to start a collection with!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts