WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own an Android Model AD 302D which is a 43mm Case OD Quartz Swiss Chronograph. It is Number 045 of 500. I acquired watch 4 or 5 years ago. I can find no information on this watch on Android Site or Ebay. Google search finds nothing. Anyone know any thing about this watch. Any information is appreciated.

· Registered
100 Posts
Have you inquired to Android's CS?

One sold in 2014 on ebay for BIN $24.95 + $6. shipping. It contained following description only:

"MEASURES 50 MM LUG TIP TO LUG TIP AND IT IS 43 MM WIDE. THIS HAS NEVER BEEN WORN BUT IT WAS STORED LOOSE IN A DRAWER FOR A LONG TIME AND THE BATTERY IS DEAD. MAY HAVE SOME VERY MINOR SCUFFS FROM POOR STORAGE. THE GENTLEMAN WHO I PURCHASE THIS FROM HAD OVER 500 WATCHES OF THIS TYPE. I HAVE SOLD MOST OF THEM ON EBAY AND BUT FOR 2 OF THEM ALL RAN FINE AFTER A NEW BATTERY WAS INSTALLED. I AM OFFERING THIS FOR SUCH A BARGIN PRICE BECAUSE I AM NOT ABLE TO HAVE BATTERIES INSTALLED AT THIS TIME. IF FOR SOME REASON IT DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY AFTER YOU GET A NEW BATTERY. YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR A FULL REFUND PLUS THE COST OF THE BATTERY. "
ebay vendor "steviepboy" (info only, no affiliation with vendor)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.