WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am down to one Invicta watch in my collection. It is the model #5105 Mech. Chronograph.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Silver

There are two more I would like to own. Model 6022, and a Mid-Size Venom. Where can I find a decent price on the Venom?

·
Super Moderator
16,574 Posts
I thought it was a time thing, but I was wrong- my apologies.
You become a "Full" member after your 100th post, and a "Veteran" after the 500th post. I'll bet if you get active in several forums, you'll get your full status before you even realize it! It took me only 4 or 5 months to blow past the 100 mark.

·
Super Moderator
16,574 Posts
Speaking for myself, I can't help much. All 3 of mine came from the cable TV channel.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Hey bud, back in the good old days here I could have shot you a PM and given you some ideas. But since you havebto pay to play, shoot me a PM at the other place and maybe I can give you some ideas on finding what you need.
Its no longer "pay to play" here. Hasn't been for awhile. New ownership new rules. PM away!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

·
Super Moderator
16,574 Posts
Agent Orange- am I correct that you can't PM out? Can you receive PMs from others? You have a post count high enough that you should have gotten this capability a long time ago. I have already posted to Scott (our Administrator) and Cayne (WTF Owner) on your behalf asking to look into the situation.

Hang in there...one way or another you'll get an answer ASAP.

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
Agent Orange- am I correct that you can't PM out? Can you receive PMs from others? You have a post count high enough that you should have gotten this capability a long time ago. I have already posted to Scott (our Administrator) and Cayne (WTF Owner) on your behalf asking to look into the situation.

Hang in there...one way or another you'll get an answer ASAP.
Yes, I can't send a PM. Says I don't have priviledges because I am not a Patron.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.