WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

An Android Bling Bling...DiveMaster Enforcer Flying Automatic Tourbillon

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Wing 
#1 ·
Mirror mirror on the wall, who has the best one of them all (YMMV)...

Never thought I could own an auto tourby. Had the 50mm Virtuoso model, the Anti-Gravity etc. Was cool, the hype, the notoriety that associated with the unicorn of rich mens horology.

Android, and a wealth of other companies definitely had made them "affordable" in recent years. Among these brands, I find Wing's creations are more in tune with the classy, but sportiness that this can be worn as a daily wear. We spend our hard earn money on a product, wear it like you mean it. That is exactly what I'm gonna do with this "keeper".

Love the DME range of variations from Wing. Owned most of them. At the peak of the oversize (50mm+) trend, I must have almost one of each variation that Wing had put out. Fast forward to today, as direction changes, so does the collection. Substance and wearability outweigh the "Wants".

This will be my only Tourbillon, for a long time. Bitten the bullet on this one. The case height is more manageable than even the regular 45mm DME models. Feels very snug on the wrist. The bracelet tapers down and cradle the watch, drapes over the wrist. A non sexual good feeling:pals:

The orient on the MOP dial, couple with the SL lume hands really done it to the watch dial. The high polish bezel adds that "Bling Bling" accent to the wrist, and then tone it down a bit with the outer brush bracelet links.

I'm sure the 50mm version auto tourby gives a similar vibe. But for this little wrist, the 45mm fits like it's tailormaded for the wearer.

Thanks Wing for taking my money (again). I'm gonna wear the heck out of this one for sure.

Thanks for looking. Until next time~

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.