WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just purchased this 2006 reference 5146 annual calendar. Please look at the photograph closely. Do you think that the number one in the calendar window is centered appropriately and the indicator pointing to the letter a in the word may is “close enough“. Not sure if this variance is to be expected. Thank you in advance for your suggestions and comments before I reach out to the seller and have him call me crazy!
Watch Analog watch Clock Wood Material property

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I apologize. Should’ve given more information. I purchased the watch from BlackTag Watches. Purchase price $36,500. The seller was very accommodating. He Substituted a chocolate brown new strap for the black strap that had been placed on it. I preferred the brown. He offered a 30 day warranty and we are about two weeks post purchase and I have not yet worn the watch. I feel confident that he would probably take it back and have it serviced if I asked them to just not sure if it’s worth the trouble as it’s keeping excellent time and maybe I’m just quibbling here. Again thank you for your help I really appreciate it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good morning. Just wanted to let you know that I did speak with the seller this morning and he agrees that a fine adjustment ought to be made. He is sending me a shipping label this morning. Once again, I appreciate your input and suggestions in this matter! It made all the difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts