WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

All My Lumtecs In Their New Home

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  timbo 
#1 ·
I spent so much time looking for a new watch box for my 8 Lumtecs, I finally found one I really liked and it had good reviews online.
It was only a matter of time before my existing watch box overflowed, so I had to order and get a new one, right now all my Lumtecs fit for now, but that will change when I get the cobalt and bronze this year. That will send the cheaper quartz Lumtecs to my older box that houses my other brands.

If you are wondering what watch box it is, it's a carbon fiber print volta. I really like this box, high quality, much better than my old one. Not cheap, you get what you pay for, I guess

See less See more
#7 ·
Looking good! I have the exact same box but in the wood finish. The locking latch does not work very smoothly but to be honest I never would lock it anyways. I think it is more for show. The box is very well built and the drawer is perfect for stashing all my extra straps

Great collection you have there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.