WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an affordable watch with an eta 7751. I know Invicta made one with meteorite dial, but really hard to find. I would like to find one preferable 1k or less if possible. I really like the moon phase with the chrono functions.

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
You might be able to find a Jacques Lemans in that range - if not new, definitely pre-owned in mint condition.

Does Hamilton or Christopher Ward use that movement? If so, they'd surely have one in that price bracket.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Mido All Dial

with ETA 7751 can be found just a little more than $1,000 USD. Good luck in your quest.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
With a little patience it is possible to get an Omega Speedmaster Triple Date 3520.53.00 for $1K.

Sorry, but I have to disagree.

If you find one of these that isn't beat to hell for $1K jump on it immediately, or PM me about it! One in decent condition is going to cost you at least $1500, and probably more than that. I saw a NOS one on auction about 2 months ago that went for around $2400. I missed it by a few dollars, and I'm still kicking myself.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sorry, but I have to disagree.

If you find one of these that isn't beat to hell for $1K jump on it immediately, or PM me about it! One in decent condition is going to cost you at least $1500, and probably more than that. I saw a NOS one on auction about 2 months ago that went for around $2400. I missed it by a few dollars, and I'm still kicking myself.
Your post made me go back and look. My watch came off Ebay in 2009 with box & papers for $800 delivered. Patience is the key.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts