WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Been wanting a 24 hour watch for awhile as I've used 24 hour format on my phone now for years, and something about each hour happening once per day rather than twice per day is really appealing to me.

Sadly many beautiful 24 hour watches will probably never be in my price range

·
Super Moderator
15,549 Posts
I see the title, but I'm not sure if your post contains a question or not. And with only one parameter ( ''affordable'' ) to work with, I don't see us being of much help. And what is meant by 'affordable' ? If you're working the drive-thru window at McDonald's, an affordable watch is probably under $100, or maybe over $200 if you work above minimum wage. With a good paycheck we could be looking at a $400 watch or higher.
But without further guidance, all I can tell you is to Google "24-Hour Wrist Watches", look at the ones that appeal to you and go from there.
And if you should ever feel more forthcoming with what you're looking for in a watch, we'll be glad to try and help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see the title, but I'm not sure if your post contains a question or not. And with only one parameter ( ''affordable'' ) to work with, I don't see us being of much help. And what is meant by 'affordable' ? If you're working the drive-thru window at McDonald's, an affordable watch is probably under $100, or maybe over $200 if you work above minimum wage. With a good paycheck we could be looking at a $400 watch or higher.
But without further guidance, all I can tell you is to Google "24-Hour Wrist Watches", look at the ones that appeal to you and go from there.
And if you should ever feel more forthcoming with what you're looking for in a watch, we'll be glad to try and help.
Yikes I actually did write up a much more in depth explanation of what I was looking for. I guess it somehow got lost.. you can see how there's no punctuation at the end of the last sentence since in fact it cuts off in the middle of it.

It seemed like while I was typing up the post either my phone browser or the forum or both were having trouble functioning smoothly.

Odd to say but I rarely wind up on a computer and almost always access the internet on my phone. Next time I'm at a computer I'll take another stab at getting my whole query into a post.

Fingers crossed this whole reply makes it..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts