WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
LOL. That's who I bought it from. A very few other sellers have it but the sites I did serial number searches at came up zippo including Bulova. This is definitely a lower quality line than Gemni. This is the problem with buying anything from the net, I guess.
About the only new line of watches from Bulova I am familiar with is the Precisionist line. In that line, the prices range from $300 to over $1,000. Initially, the only differences were case, dial & hands and bands. There was only one Precisionist movement common to all models. Now, if I understand correctly, there is a sub caliber of the Precisionist movement. This might also drive up price. I don't really think because you buy a particular watch from Amazon, etc., that is will be of lesser quality than others of the same model but bought in a Jewelery store. That particular movement is a good quality movement and has been used in higher priced Swiss watches. The $300 MSRP Precisionist I bought was finished just as nicely as the $600 MSRP Precisionist I replaced it with. The difference was in case details and water resistance to 900 feet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.