WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jake, stickers have notes as to problems. I opened the case a couple days ago to swap watches and just figured I'd snap a pic and post it to stir up some conversation.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey check out my New Fav Hummer thread, I posted a better pic of that dial with an interesting comparison.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got my 600 meter calibrated (to my satisfaction) so I think I'll go work on a watch. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Nice collection watchabit!! I am particularly attracted to the Astro with the 14K bezel. Have to get one for my collection when the right one shows up at the right price.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice collection watchabit!! I am particularly attracted to the Astro with the 14K bezel. Have to get one for my collection when the right one shows up at the right price.
Thanks T2, Had that one since about '95. It was a franken but had a complete Swiss movement/dial/hands! I wore it all these years not knowing until I met you guys, Now I have a proper gold bezel astro and a nice Swiss plastic bezel astro. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
341 Posts
I’ve got this incoming. Sellers pics, so I’m kinda intrigued for what it’ll turn out to be. Described as a bluish dial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
341 Posts
It’s here

Heavy patina blue dial, with blue day date wheels. This ones gonna be stellar. I haven’t tried batteries yet, that’s coming soon. Will probably need a service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I'll join!

This one became my daily wearer a few months ago when I was finished servicing it. It has the "Bulova Accutron" dial discussed in another thread. Need to tweak or replace the springs as the date sometimes doesn't fully advance (perhaps this is worn date wheel teeth?)

IMG_20210111_101645.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts