WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
The most accurate Ball I have is an Engineer Master II Chrono, serial 864/999. It's less than 1 sec per day (fast). My Mad Cow and Engineer Master II GMT II both are 3 to 4 secs/day fast. I am impressed. I wear the cow everyday at all times, even in the sauna....it's great for showing how many minutes I stay in the heat AND I need not worry about the extreme temperatures - its accuracy remains at 3-4 secs/day.

Oliver

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ball accuracy

My first Ball was the Inspector. It's a gift from my wife who got it from a company party lottery (she did not like it because she said it was ugly - I agree :)). I was impressed with its quality, weight and accuracy, and so I bought another one, then another one, and I now have 4 Balls. All of them exceeds my expectations. I am on the waiting list for a Cannonball and have introduced my friends who subsequently bought the Diver TMT (black DLC coating) and the Cleveland. So far, all the Balls are more accurate than my other luxury watches (Rolexes, Omegas, Porsche Design, Panerai etc.). The only watches more accurate than the Balls are the quartz Seikos, Casios and Citizens.

Oliver

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.