1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is yet another glowing review of LUM-Tec's exceptional customer service:

V3 - Oregon to Mother Ship on Monday;
Replace stem and crown AND add custom red second hand;
Home safe and sound, and better than new on Friday.

That is correct, less than five (5!) days off-wrist and back in business!

Thank you, LUM-Tec!!!! (and USPS):biggrin:

·
Registered
533 Posts
I must concur on the point of Lumtec service and the team of Bes and Chris.

I have been in the customer service field for over 25 years, food and hard goods, and I can tell you there is customer service, customer satisfaction, and then there is going way above the call of duty of what can be reasonably expected. I recently had such an experience with Lumtec, not to go into details, but it was NOT in any way Lumtecs fault, or even a defect in the product, it was me testing the limits of Lumtec already excellent customer service, which they passed with flying colors. There is reason why Lumtec collectors and fans are so dedicated to the products and the company. It's why I now own 6 Lumtecs and have one on pre-order a bronzo.

A+ indeed.

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Yup.

Chris returned my email query about my SuperCombat B2 winding issue so fast that I was shocked -- and this was over Memorial Day Weekend, when nobody (but Chris) is working. :wink:

I am a Lum-Tec fan (and buyer) for life. Nobody else offers service like this, not even close. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
What I like most about LÜM-TEC's customer service is that I haven't had to use it yet, but I know that it's there :thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Thanks guys! We read all your comments and appreciate every one of them. Customer service is huge with us. We are always happy to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts