WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know about the cases, but I like the idea of a non-seagull movement

Congrats on your new DB Grumpyguy, you'll love it! The other comment is only partially right. Regardless what one thinks about China is irrelevant.
The movement is made by Citizen/Miyota and just for the record these timepieces stats are right up with Boutique tool divers and fine Swiss pieces.
Arguing quality/origin is lame. Final assembly is China.So what? It sure hasn't affected Deep Blues sales figures. The QC and precision is there,regardless if they were made on the friggin Moon.
They just introduced a Tritium tubed tool diver with the Swiss Valjoux 7750 inside.It is a incredible timepiece.
Introduced 2 days ago and sold out already (1 of 2 models sold-out) At $1400.00 a pop that says a lot for a "Chinese Watch":lol:

Daynight 65 T-100 Trituim Automatic Swiss Chronograph- Blue - DAYNIGHT - T100 TRITIUM SWISS VALJOUX AUTO CHRONOGRAPH COLLECTION

Caliber: 9100
Total height 5.52mm
Case fitting diameter Φ25.6mm
Ligne 13-1/2'''
Overall diameter Φ30.2mm
28800 bph
26 Jewels

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Hi Pappadoc,

I ended up getting the Fleet Admiral like yours in gold tone. Great watch and movement. One of my favorites already, especially with the month and day dials.

The only quibble I have is the 24 hour dial. Seems kind of useless as you can't set it. Maybe a day/night dial would have been at least more eye appealing : )

Congrats on your new DB Grumpyguy, you'll love it! The other comment is only partially right. Regardless what one thinks about China is irrelevant.
The movement is made by Citizen/Miyota and just for the record these timepieces stats are right up with Boutique tool divers and fine Swiss pieces.
Arguing quality/origin is lame. Final assembly is China.So what? It sure hasn't affected Deep Blues sales figures. The QC and precision is there,regardless if they were made on the friggin Moon.
They just introduced a Tritium tubed tool diver with the Swiss Valjoux 7750 inside.It is a incredible timepiece.
Introduced 2 days ago and sold out already (1 of 2 models sold-out) At $1400.00 a pop that says a lot for a "Chinese Watch":lol:

Daynight 65 T-100 Trituim Automatic Swiss Chronograph- Blue - DAYNIGHT - T100 TRITIUM SWISS VALJOUX AUTO CHRONOGRAPH COLLECTION

Caliber: 9100
Total height 5.52mm
Case fitting diameter Φ25.6mm
Ligne 13-1/2'''
Overall diameter Φ30.2mm
28800 bph
26 Jewels

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.