·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Luminous ...

m254wtf.jpg

and dirty (forgot to wipe down)

m255wtf.jpg

but it's still love... better shots next time. :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!!! New strap upcoming... (variety's a good thing) :) ...but I dig this one.

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Really nice pics except on the lume shot, did you have the flash on? trying to figure that one out :) The strap looks awesome on the M25! Really nice.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really nice pics except on the lume shot, did you have the flash on? trying to figure that one out :) The strap looks awesome on the M25! Really nice.
Thanks Chris. I called it 'luminous'... It wasn't a lume shot... It WAS a flash aberration (and a poor photo), but I liked how the light gathered around and within the dial so I posted it up. :) I think you guys outdid yourselves on the M25, (for me) every element comes together in a harmony of perfect balance... the stylized, elegant font... neutral dark Tobacco colored dial... and depending upon exterior lighting conditions, the sun-ray reflections dance around alternating with the purple hue of the AR coating that lends an entirely fresh and colorful aspect. I'll forever be impressed with the Tungsten Carbide case. The only downside is my inability to wear the bracelet because of the Nickel content (I'm that guy)...

I'm having a very tough time finding anything at even twice the price of the M25, that I'd enjoy wearing (and admiring) as much as this model.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
I agree Rob, the M25 is one of the favorite in my collection as well! :thumbup1:

I too love that strap in your last picture, nice!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Wow, That's a great strap! Looks like a similar color to the factory shell cordovan I got with my M20. Great choice!

·
Registered
164 Posts
M 25 the Best Dial or??

I think that M25 is a really good looking dial for all-around; if it were available new I'd buy, it. I purchased the M24 as next best, and have warmed much to it , especially after I removed the outer AR. (Wasn't sure I could live with the CF dial, but it's ok now).

LT: bring back the M25!! Better yet order some of the M25 dials so we can mod ours !! ??

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think that M25 is a really good looking dial for all-around; if it were available new I'd buy, it. I purchased the M24 as next best, and have warmed much to it , especially after I removed the outer AR. (Wasn't sure I could live with the CF dial, but it's ok now).

LT: bring back the M25!! Better yet order some of the M25 dials so we can mod ours !! ??
Agreed. Would buy in a heartbeat. Bummed that I didn't pull trigger before supply ran out.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts