WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I've noticed a lot of forum members have similar interests.

The surface of your picture is awesome. I'm assume they're counter tops, but they're very cool!

Oh yeah, sweet other stuff too. :001_tt2:

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
How is that Kimber to fire and maintain? I've heard their worth the extra money compared to the more common brands (S & W, Glock, etc). Do you notice any difference in recoil or how smooth the action is?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That Kimber is great, shoots with less recoil than on my Colt 1911. Well worth the extra money. THe pic is taken on a $2 tile I picked up at home depot

·
Registered
160 Posts
Looks like a Kimber Custom Target in Stainless. I bought one about 10 years ago. Been a daily carry piece. Very reliable, accurate and a sweet shooter.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Wow Comet Hunter, quite the rigs. You must be the the ultimate window peeper. LOL !!!
I have a neighbor who built a telescope that he hauls on purpose built trailer. I said something to him about being a window peeper and he said that line of sight is a problem because he can't focus on anything closer than about 75 miles.
The last time the Perseid Meteor shower came through my trophy wife and I drove out into a very dark part of the area to view it. We sat there from about 11:00 PM to 3:00 AM and saw 3 meteors.

·
Super Moderator
15,651 Posts
What others do with their rigs is none of my business!

I would never resort to such behavior!!!
I know better. There are too many trees on my property and I know for a fact I cannot see through solid objects.

As for the Perseids, well, you saw 3 more than I did. Rochester is located just below Lake Ontario and 60 miles to the east of Lake Erie. This guarantees that on nights of important astronomical events, the entire surrounding area will be quite cloudy all night long. It's been 2 long years since my last meteor shower!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts