WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can the Edox prices vary so much? I find them from $99.00 up into the many thousands of dollars. The $99.00 version is Swiss Quartz, sapphire crystal, Stainless steel bracelet, 5 year warranty, etc. Am I missing something?
I am really not familiar with the Edox brand other than spotting it on the TV shopping show; but when I searched the internet I noticed that it is "mostly" sold by a handfull of discount websites, all with the same Florida address. The same company that sells them on TV.
Is it made exclusively for them?
Any information is appreciated.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Unfortunately, my understanding is that there is only one major distributor in the U.S. for EDOX which is SWI based in Hollywood,FL. Nonetheless, they do sell a varietly of Edox's rangind from $99 to $9999. I personally have a $2K retail Edox and feel that its worth every penny and more. Edox has become a small boutique Swiss made brand and their overall F & F IMHO is superb. The brand has been established I believe since the early 1900, so there is some heritage as well. You will not be dissappointed in the brand.:biggrin:

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Many brands - think Seiko just as an example - have watches that run the full price spectrum. Edox makes quality timepieces under it's own brand, but also does work for many luxury names.
I own several. They are excellent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts