WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question from a new Invicta forum member . . . any idea where I can get a 9311 with a coin bezel rather than the scalloped bezel?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Question from a new Invicta forum member . . . any idea where I can get a 9311 with a coin bezel rather than the scalloped bezel?
Good luck, they stopped making them from my understanding. I wanted to buy one of those back in the day because I wanted a quartz pro diver with the Coin bezel. Now I am kicking my self for not buying one. I even went as far as asking one of our sponsors but he couldn't get them nor find them.

I think the only possibility is to find a vendor who has them. But I looked and still couldn't find. If you do find any from the 93xx series let me know.

P.S. welcome to the forum.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Hey jcoffman welcome to the original Invicta forum!

You can find the 9311 with coin edge bezel in German Ebay. Now i got a question: The Guy says that timepiece ist Swiss Made and has the ETA can this be true?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Hey jcoffman welcome to the original Invicta forum!

You can find the 9311 with coin edge bezel in German Ebay. Now i got a question: The Guy says that timepiece ist Swiss Made and has the ETA can this be true?
No it can not. The 9311 is a Quartz watch and not an automatic

·
Banned
820 Posts
Aha, thanks i new that something was wrong...

·
Banned
820 Posts
Hmm, check out this pic:

I think it says Automatic in the first sentence. Oh forgot, i asked him for a better pic.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Hmm, check out this pic:

I think it says Automatic in the first sentence. Oh forgot, i asked him for a better pic.
I wasn't saying that the watch does have a quartz movement, all I was saying is that Eta does make quartz movements.

·
Banned
820 Posts
I wasn't saying that the watch does have a quartz movement, all I was saying is that Eta does make quartz movements.
Yeah i know, this was a response to Time2watch. :wink: I should quote for clearance next time. :blush:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts