WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I have an Invicta 8928OB which I have owned for just shy of a year and recently, maybe a week or so, I have noticed that the time is always out of sync. I have of course set it back to the correct time but it always runs fast so that it goes out by maybe 5 minutes every hour.

I'm a n00b when it comes to watches i'm afraid so I'm not quite sure if there is anything I can do about this other than send it back to Invicta and have them take a look at it but I was hoping that maybe one of you chaps may have come across the problem before and have some ideas?

Any advice would of course be appreciated :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hello everyone.

I have an Invicta 8928OB which I have owned for just shy of a year and recently, maybe a week or so, I have noticed that the time is always out of sync. I have of course set it back to the correct time but it always runs fast so that it goes out by maybe 5 minutes every hour.

I'm a n00b when it comes to watches i'm afraid so I'm not quite sure if there is anything I can do about this other than send it back to Invicta and have them take a look at it but I was hoping that maybe one of you chaps may have come across the problem before and have some ideas?

Any advice would of course be appreciated :)
If you have a trsuted watch man in your area, take it in and have it looked at. It might be magnetized? If you happen to be my age you might have a demagnetizer lying around. If you do try that and see what happens.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.