WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,575 Posts
Oh, for Heaven's sake, ulack!!! You've been here for over 4 years and you STILL haven't learned how to be a mind-reader????
:confused1:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Just curious if anyone knows if the crystal is interchangeable on these two models...
Steve
I'd like to start by welcoming the new comer who's first post has been met with so little help. Welcome, Steve! Don't take these guys to seriously; they're obviously quite bored with life and have little to do other than to poke fun at new members. I'm certain they mean well, however, even if their replies don't show it. So, again, welcome Steve.

If these are indeed Invicta models then you might get a better response from that subforum. This is a great forum and a good way to learn about watches. I've got a number of Invictas myself but have branched out quite a bit from there. I hope you get your answer; I personally am not certain of the correct answer.

-Lee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.