WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my first post :blushing:I recently picked up this watch and I made a chunky calf strap for it, changed the buckles to knifes edge what do you guys think? sorry bout the iphone pics :tongue_smilie:

·
Registered
161 Posts
No, no, no... you need more practice my friend. Suggest you make another one in brown (white stitching would be nice), and send it to me for further, up close, evaluation. This would be good practice for you, and would enable you to further hone your skills. Just a thought...

But seriously (j/k) !!! Nice work !!!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Massive watches need massive straps... It fits right in there with the size of the 500M

Oh, and welcome the WTF

·
Registered
297 Posts
Normally, I think leather straps on divers watches are a bit silly. That said, that strap, especially with that buckle, looks GOOD, really good on that watch! :thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Looks awesome! Love the buckle - looks made for the watch.. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys

@Edmichael nice to see you here chief yes I'm looking for a nice ammo pouch to match the watch coming soon

·
Registered
175 Posts
That is a great job, even stitching, clean cuts, edges dressed, and I particularly like the bevel/chamfer in the adjustment holes. That gives the strap a really professionally finished appearance. Much nicer than simply punched. The buckle really matches the industrial strength lugs. Nice, nice, nice.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts