WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Hey Scott I think it's time you got it resized he has a look on his face that says "come on I dare ya try take it back"

Happy 5th to both of you :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Hi Scott, , now I understand..... So a watch for a kid :001_tongue: how many watches dyou have ?

Seriously, I really love that blue dial
Cheers

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Happy Birthday!

They grow really fast, enjoy this time.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! :biggrin:

Been a LONG day! Party stuff, running here, there and a bit of everywhere. Whew!

Hey Scott I think it's time you got it resized he has a look on his face that says "come on I dare ya try take it back"
Nope, he's got his Cars watch and steals dad's divers when he wants something chunkier.

Yup, Dennis is right on. He wears the Breitling for 'special occasion' photo shoots. Though he did ask me about 10 times if he could wear it to his party... :eek:hmy: :w00t: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

But after a couple "no's" we strapped on his Cars watch which always puts a smile on his face owning a 'big boy' watch & were off! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Scott, I bet it has indeed been a big day for your son and the family! That is great. I really liked the pics, thanks for sharing. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
202 Posts
That is really cool you have that day to share. That watch will be that much more important to him on the day he receives it and will always remember the story it holds.

·
Super Moderator
15,641 Posts
Warmest Happy Birthday/Happy Anniversary wishes!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts