WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fasinated with the 5.11 Tactical H.R.T. I just ordered a Swiss Sellita SW 200 26-jewels automatic Pro Diver and was wondering if anyone new anything about the 5.11 Tactical. I may go for the 5.11 over the Invicta as I already own several Invictas. I do like the Swiss Sellita movement. I have found out that the 5.11 Tactical is made in China, but the few reviews I have read are very good. I cannot find a Web site for the manufacturer of the 5.11so I can not find out anything about dimensions or any other info.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Henry

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
I am fasinated with the 5.11 Tactical H.R.T. I just ordered a Swiss Sellita SW 200 26-jewels automatic Pro Diver and was wondering if anyone new anything about the 5.11 Tactical. I may go for the 5.11 over the Invicta as I already own several Invictas. I do like the Swiss Sellita movement. I have found out that the 5.11 Tactical is made in China, but the few reviews I have read are very good. I cannot find a Web site for the manufacturer of the 5.11so I can not find out anything about dimensions or any other info.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Henry
Henry 5.11 HRT is a company that specializes in rugged duty clothing for public safety officers. 5.11 HRT is not a watch company. I have seen and held the watches but thought they were sightly overpriced. Unless you need the SureShot™ ballistic calculator for long range shootings. I am to blind to be a sniper.

Of course Casio, Luminox, Timex, or even the Smith & Wessen have some good tactical style watches.

But if you like the watch check it out and give us a review.:thumbup1:
Congrats on the diver pick up.
Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts