WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am getting a new watch to add to my Omega Seamaster GMT and IWC Portuguese. I am thinking of a Panerai 328, mainly, because I think the metal bracelet is pretty convenient and cheaper to get this way. With my purchase, I will also get the rubber one which I believe is not included.

What do you guys think? Any other ones I should look at? I was thought maybe the 352 or the 320 but the 328 seems a better choice. Also, I have noticed that no one seems to care to much for the metal bracelet, is it confortable or any good?

Also note that I am paying EUR 5200 as a special price from my AD.

Looking forward to your comments
Best,
Guillermo

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Go for it, as long as its what you want, that's all that matters you will be the one wearing and enjoying it not us. I think the metal bracelet is nice if you get tired of it, you can easily take it out and put a rubber or leather strap on it. You should also negotiate for a free extra strap, "MOST":thumbup1: AD's usually allow that.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
I have a friend who owns that piece on Bracelet and he loves it, to me a Panerai just belongs on a strap. If you want it, as Gene says, go for it. The only person your watch needs to impress is you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

By the way, do you know if it comes with a rubber strap? or at least the tools to change them? I am going to pick it on Saturday so I want to make sure I get no surprises.

Like you all said, I can always add the leather plus it is the cheapers way to get bracelet.

Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts